Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our Family Pictures

Oh I am so excited to post some of our family pictures...being the photographer you rarely get pictures with you in them, so this was so fun!! My girlfriend, Erin who is an amazing photographer (check her out here!) and I swapped this year, yeah!! She took our family and I am taking her family this next week!! So, fun!! These are some of the pictures that she edited because she is sweetheart (seriously she is buried in editing and catch up on her paying clients and she squeezed some editing in on these just because)...I haven't gotten to touch any of the other ones she took in Photoshop yet, but I will soon and so you will see even more posted shortly I am sure!! Thank you sweet friend for capturing our family as we are!!

4 comments:

Vee Vignettes said...

What great pictures! First, I love your bangs and second, where did you have the pics taken? It provided a neat background for your fam photos! Hugs, Pam

The Hatch Family said...

So great! I think these really capture the fun family and friends you guys are. Awesome!!!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Awesome pictures. I know what you mean about being the photographer. Are you going to use one of these for your Christmas cards? They turned out so good.

Lorie said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the building/windows in the background. Your family is gorgeous!