Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our First Post!! Zeller Family Road Trip

Well, I am finally getting around to doing a family blog!! Yeah!! This is so fun! However, still a work in progress!! I know a bunch of you have been wanting to see some pictures from our road trip this summer, so I decided that would be the first post! Since there are so many pictures I decided to do a slide show of a few of our favorites!! For those of you wondering where we went on our road trip...we started from Anthem all the way up the coast of California, then to Portland, Oregon to visit friends, then to the tip of Oregon coast and all the way back down. We ended up in Carlsbad, CA for the remainder of the trip and enjoyed the beach, Sea World and Grandma & Grandpa Lehman who flew out and met us there!! We had so much fun!! Enjoy the pictures!!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These pictures look amazing. You must have had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing. I am so excited that you have your blog up now!! You need to post the kids costumes. I am going to add you to my blog list!!